Microsoft’s Office 365 is changing the way businesses work. The platform is giving businesses of all sizes access to enterprise-level tools. If you are interested in migrating to Office 365, here are five key benefits to help you make your decision.
1. Work Anywhere, Anytime: With Office365, users can work from anywhere, from any device as long as they have an Internet connection. Employees can access their email, files and all Office programs from anywhere enabling true remote work. This is a major productivity benefit as companies extend their remote work policies.
2. Enhanced Collaboration: Office365 offers some of the most enhanced collaboration and communication features on the market. Users remain connected to team members and colleagues through Microsoft Teams. Additionally, teams can seamlessly collaborate on documents, sharing files and editing in real-time.
3. Advanced Security: Office365 is equipped with Advanced Threat Protection, a cloud-based email filtering service that protects your users from malware, ransomware and other harmful links. Microsoft also offers data backup and other additional security features like email encryption, mobile device management, and advanced threat analytics.
4. Subscription-Based Payment: Office365 offers a subscription-based payment plan. Instead of paying one large sum upfront, Microsoft allows companies to pay a lower monthly fee based on users. Companies can also scale up or down as needed based on user count. If you add a new team, you can have everyone seamlessly up and running on day one.
5. Instant Updates: Microsoft is committed to making sure your organization stays secure in the cloud that includes providing instant updates for all users and access to new features as soon as they are available. Microsoft provides the updates instantly, so you don’t have to manually update your software. You’ll never miss an update again.
The Office 365 cloud solution is the most widely used enterprise cloud service by user count. One out of 5 companies uses the platform. As companies begin to transition more to remote work, we will continue to see a rise in cloud adoption. Office 365 is a great first foray into cloud computing, giving small businesses access to enterprise-level tools.