Top LinkedIn Classes to Advance Your Career
LinkedIn Learning is paid access to expert instructors and courses on a variety of topics. The platform allows you to learn in-demand skills with over 16,000 online courses taught by real-world professionals. If you are looking to learn a new skill and enhance your skillset, LinkedIn Learning is the perfect place to start. Here are a few courses you can get started on today.
- Become a Cloud Developer: As cloud computing is becoming increasingly popular at all-sized organizations, understanding the basics is a great way to advance your career. In this 10 hour course, you will learn the differences between the major online providers and explore different career options related to digital development.
- Become an Azure Developer: If you are looking to further your knowledge in a specific cloud stack, you can start with Azure. In this course, you will learn all the Azure storage, hosting, and deployment offerings as well as explore the key solutions available to Azure developers.
- Become a DevOps Engineer: Learn how to adopt DevOps at your organization and explore the tools and concepts for implementing these practices. This is an in-depth course that requires 24 hours of learning to understand all the foundations of DevOps.
- Becoming an IT Security Specialist: Protection is a top priority for all IT teams in 2021. With this course, you can become a security expert by learning the basic principles, while investigating how and why some of the major online crimes of the past few years occurred.
- IoT Foundations Fundamentals: The Internet of Things (IoT) is the collection of smart devices found in over half of today’s homes. This course dives into IoT from a technical standpoint with an overview and in-depth look at what’s important to consider when designing IoT products.